Monday 17 October 2016

Location Photoshoot


All these images above are a select few that I have picked out from 50 photos that I took at the weekend. This location is my friends house and she is happy for me to shoot my horror trailer here. I believe this is a great place to use as it's an old victorian house which suits the theme and my trailers horror conventions. I believe, all these pictures immediately connote an old and spooky atmosphere by just looking at the old paintings that are on the walls in the living room. 

The bigger the image, the more important the scene is. For example, the middle image of the stairs leading up to the attic is a vital scene for my trailer as this will be where the main action will happen, building suspense and a tense atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Trailer